Friday, December 18, 2009

Status Update

Hello again. So what is happening with the 'queer cinema marathon?' Good question. I think I simply thought it had been less time since the last marathon review, whereas in actuality, I haven't posted one in over a month! Many apologies. I will make a New Year's resolution to invest greater effort in providing marathon updates more consistent. As you can probably tell by now, there won't be any reviews for the 'queer cinema' marathon until at least after January 1st, so I decided to write some quick reviews for a mini-marathon that will occupy you readers until then. I kept things nice simple with a genre that I am quite familiar with, cops and crooks, and followed a theme (or attemtped to. I think I failed in one of my reviews actually) of characters who, regardless of which side of the law they are on, decide to bend and break it. I'll call this mini-marathon 'Long arms of the law' marathon. I hope you enjoy. We'll talk queer cinema just after the new year. Merry Christmas to my fans!

No comments: