Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Thank you

Hello readers!

It's the holiday season, so I just wanted to take a moment to thank all those that have taken the time to visit my blog, read the reviews and in some cases even share some comments. I really do appreciate it. Lord knows there is a host of film blogs out there already, some of which are of dubious quality at best. The fact that there are followers and readers of my blog makes me feel pretty darn good. Thank you very much.

Christmas time is a time of sharing, so I shan't take the entire spotlight. There are some excellent blogs out there, many of which I visit on a regular basis (even if I don't always post comments, I do actually visit your sites people). Here are some of the blogs that were absolutely worth reading in 2009 and will probably be just as good in 2010:

The Reelists
M Carter @ the Movies
Bill's Movie Emporium
Big Thoughts From A Small Mind
Film for the Soul
Encore's World of Film & TV
Cinema Sights
Corndog Chats Cinema

If I didn't list your blog, fear not, it isn't because I deem it unworthy. It's most likely because, with all the blogs I already visit, yours is still relatively new to me and I therefore haven't gotten quite familiar with it yet. Regardless, you all know that there is a huge list of links on the right side of this page, so you all get to make the mega list anyways!


And of course, Merry Christmas and happy New Year! Joyeux Noël et Bonne Année!

4 comments:

Ryan McNeil said...

You're very welcome (New reader here as you might have noticed).

Hope your holiday is a good one and that every dvd you might want finds its way under your tree!

edgarchaput said...

Yes, I noticed that you became a follower only recently. I appreciate it. I believe I'm following your blog as well. Not a bas site I might add.

Have a good one. And may you get the extended/director's cut/ultimate edition of all the DVDs you want as well.

Ryan McNeil said...

@ edgar... Yep, I noticed. New followers bring me a lot of joy, so thanks a bunch!

(Incidentally, where in Canada are you?)

Courtney Small said...

Thanks for the mention.

Keep up the good work! I am really enjoying your reviews. They constantly remind me that I still have so many more films to see (if only there were more hours in a day!).