Monday, April 25, 2011

2011 LAMMYs

Hello readers,

From now until May 9th, 2011, you are invited to vote for your favourite blogs in the 2011 LAMMYs, a celebration of the best film related blogs that wrote and published articles over the past 12 months. Between the Seats became a LAMB member just about a year ago ironically enough, and so it seems fitting that 1 year later we earn the right to throw our name into the hat. Best of luck to all fellow eligible LAMB members (I believe the 2011 edition is open to members 1-900), but of course, if you are a frequent visitor to Between the Seats, then you know who to vote for!

Let's start the campaign! VOTE HERE.

3 comments:

Jack L said...

I have yet to vote but I'm definitely considering your blog!

Great poster !

Anonymous said...

I voted for you often my friend...

edgarchaput said...

@Bill: You obviously judge in good taste.