Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Reelists (2009-2011)


Hello again,

This time I bring less joyous news. Unfortunately, The Reelists, a website that featured written work from a great many talented bloggers including myself, will no longer exist. In a matter of days, thereelists.com will go offline. It is a shame because I felt that the site really was coming together nicely over the last year or so. The web site's former chief editor, Corey Atad, has created a wordpress blog where all the articles appear (coreyatad.wordpress.com). For those wanting to specifically read my work , I will be posting those articles here at Between the Seats over the few couple of days. I will also try to keep up with the 30 Day Movie Challenge which they people at the Reelists had begun last week and which I partook in.

1 comment:

thevoid99 said...

I will miss The Reelists, it was a great site filled with a lot of great stuff. Don't worry Ed, I'll keep your reading your stuff.