Sunday, September 5, 2010

Blogging around

Hello readers.

In the vast sea of movie blogs, it can be a hassle to find quality content. Taking a page out of the Mad Hatter's book of doing things (with his Everybody's Talkin' column), I thought I would direct my faithful followers to other worthwhile articles or columns I happen to stumble on. Mind you, I wouldn't want you all to read more stuff from the other blogs. I mean, these will just be friendly visits, right? I don't want to lose my readership now...I NEED YOU!


1- CS' countdown to the 2010 Toronto International Film Festival. Fellow blogger CS from the T-dot is currently sharing memories and thoughts on the 9 TIFF's he has attended so far in anticipation of this year's edition.

2-Relative newcomer to the movie blogging world is Suspend Your Disbelief, who has begun a Philip K. Dick blogathon. The first entry is an in-depth comparative review of Blade Runner and its source material, the book Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?

3-Our friends over at The Reelists (or 'friend.' It seems to be only Corey Atad writing these days) have begun a marathon devoted to the great films of Powell and Pressburger. The first entry is The Life and Death of Colonel Blimb.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

The Taxi Driver said...

If course if you're going to copy someone it might as well be Mad Hatter right?

Good links although I almost didn't even recognize that they were linked since they just blend in with the rest of the writing.

edgarchaput said...

You know, I've been wondering about the colour I use for links for some time now. I should modify that. thanks!

Ryan McNeil said...

If anybody's gonna rip any of my features off - this one, the one that encourages community, is one that I fully endorse pilfering.

Great selections!

Emma said...

Thanks a lot for featuring my blogathon! Much appreciated =) I agree that promoting a sense of community among fellow movie bloggers is a really good idea.