Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Top 10

Ah-ha! Where is the top 10 list however? Everybody seems to be doing them, so I felt obliged to chip in. Many apologies if this list seems 'whateva.'

1-Two Lovers
2-The Brothers Bloom
3-Thirst (which I really should have written a review for because no one will know what this is)
4-Public Enemies
5-Inglourious Basterds
6-Star Trek
7-Il Divo
8-Sugar
9-Watchmen
10-Summer Hours

Coulda, woulda and probably shoulda made the cut: The Hurt Locker, Still Walking, Red Cliff and The Limits of Control.

And if there are some movies on the list you don't know...trust me, my top 10 for '08 was even less mainstream.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your #1. It was my #1 for a few months as well until I saw "Treeless Mountain."

I'm planing to post a review of "Two Lovers" in the next few days.

Courtney Small said...

Thirst has been on my must see list for a while. I really need to check it out now that it is out on dvd.

Love both lists by the way, I don't agree with all of your bottom ten's but I can understand why I few would there.

Happy Holidays!

Thomas said...

]:, ???

Anonymous said...

Bless you for putting "Two Lovers" not just on your list but AT THE TOP -- most reviewers seemed to forget about this very absorbing romantic drama.