Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Updates, shoutouts, the works....

Hello readers (all 6 of you probably). If you really think Between the Seats is awesome, then make sure to follow 'us' on Twitter at twitter.com/Betweentheseats. Any updates or changes that occur on the blog will be posted at Twitter. We are so 2009 now!

If I may take this moment to offer some internet buddies with praise, I'd like to redirect your attention to thereelists.com, an entertaining, well written and intelligent website hosted by some of the mates from the Filmspotting message boards. Yours truly isn't part of the site, but trust me, it's worth checking out. Just make sure you come back here afterwards.

Also, the 'French* female directors' marathon will start in the couple of days. Expect some thoughts on Chantal Akerman's La Captive soon!

3 comments:

face said...

Well, thank you dear sir.

LuckyCricket said...

Sweet blog! I'll follow you on Twitter. Check out my movie blog, follow if you like:

http://movieghoul.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this great article! That is very interesting I love reading and I am always searching for informative information like this.
buy instagram shoutout